How Are You Going to Build Credibility for Your New Clinic?
If you’re a start-up, credibility is your ally. Your operation needs to exude established, polished business and professional practices. This must be built in from the ground up.
Let Brown Consulting guide you through the process. Offering over 30 years of experience partnering with treatment centers across the world, we can make sure your opperation is set up for success. Let us assist you with:
- Program Development
- Staff Recruitment
- Contractual Services
- Interim Management Services
- State Licensure
- Policy & Procedure Development
- Accreditation Compliance Services
- HIPAA Compliance Consultative Services
Your start-up venture will be compared to major clinics and be expected to deliver that same high level of credibility that they have offered for years. We’re here to solidify legitimization built in from the beginning.
Our Expertise is in Building Your Credibility
Brown Consulting is a recognized expert in all areas of start-up facilitation, from planning stage to ongoing operations. We have helped countless addiction and mental health clinics, domestic and international, wade through the challenges you face as a start-up. We are committed to helping you become a thriving, profitable business and a credible treatment center.
Here are Some of the Ways Brown Consulting Can Help:
Let our track-record work for you! We can apply our decades of experience to the foundation of your success. For more detailed information on our Strategic Planning Services, click here.
- Strategic Planning: During Strategic Planning we ensure that the exuberance over a new, prospective project doesn’t take you down paths that are not beneficial. This process lays out your strategic roadmap for confident success. We look at local, regional and national trends that will impact your business; the evaluation of programs, service delivery, available revenue sources and provide a market analysis. Strategic planning impacts all aspects of future decision-making. We encourage you to take a look at a more detailed explanation.
- Operational Consulting: Operational consulting consists of many components, all of which are necessary to have in place as you move forward:
- Startup Services – including licensure, accreditation needed, necessary clinical records, human resources, insurance needs and financial contracts. This also focuses on how your organization will deal internally with ethics concerns, reporting and violations.
- Organizational Performance – designing a plan to ensure that your new organization’s leadership can instill quality and “best practice” standards, along with other required data collection, HIPAA compliance and utilization reviews.
Thorough understanding in these areas will guide you quickly through the process and prepare you for smooth success. For a detailed list of what we provide in this area, click here.
- Regulatory Compliance: We will help you determine the best accreditation for your operation and locale. We’ll then help you secure that initial accreditation, whether it be CARF, COA or Joint Commission. Our experience has taught us what each accrediting agency will look for and the formats or documentation required. We can even simulate the survey process to help you prepare. See all that our Regulatory Compliance service offers by going here.
- PI Regulatory Compliance: Accreditation is a never ending process. To ensure that your organization always maintains what is required, Brown Consulting will be by your side to do the hard work, while you concentrate on what you went into business for in the first place…taking care of patients. We’ll set up a plan specifically for your practice which continually ticks off the boxes so you don’t have to worry about your next accreditation survey or ongoing regulatory compliance. There is a lot of work involved with keeping your doors open. Brown Consulting will always be there to help. See More…
- Corporate Compliance Alert Line Service: The high priority that is placed on promoting ethical behaviors and maintaining ethics procedures cannot be understated. You will be required to facilitate the ability for employees and patients to anonymously report ethics violations, billing or clinical concerns, employee/employer misconduct and things connected with medications or the misuse of utilization. This can be a hardship burden for the start-up or small clinic that cannot afford or rarely needs this mechanism. Brown Consulting offers an Alert Line Service that meets all of the requirements but alleviates you from much of the expense and time involved in maintaining this. To understand this compliance requirement and what we provide, go to our Alert Line Services section.